Need a dynamic speaker for your event?
Liliane is a fun-loving, vibrant and engaging speaker who offers a range of presentations from short one-hour talks to extended workshops.
She has spoken at Writers Festivals and book launches, for Service Clubs, Assocations and private organisations, and on cruise ships...
In 2009 Liliane was a Guest Lecturer on Rhapsody of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship, where she was invited to present seminars or workshops on a variety of topics, including Writing Skills and Personal Development themes. Liliane was touched by her growing audience: by the last session the room was packed to capacity, with guests sitting on the floor at the front, standing against the back wall, and unable to enter the room.
Favourite themes include: The Mastery Club (naturally), Creating the Life of your Dreams, Writing topics, and more.
Liliane occasionally incorporates a slide show but favours direct engagement and interaction over a technologically-driven presentation. (see testimonials below)
Some of Liliane's topics:
- Create the Life of Your Dreams - The Three Keys I Used To Transform My Life That Will Work For You Too.
- Act on Your Dreams – an honest account of my childhood dreams, failures and successes, and a call to action regarding your dreams.
- Empowering Youth – are you honouring your dreams? (a talk for adults/parents/teachers)
- Become a Wandless Wizard - Magic and Mastery For Kids & Teens (or teachers).
- Identity – the x-factor of lasting change.
- Steak and Whisky on Life's Path – the secret truth about affirmations.
- Increase your Immunity to Cancer – an Introduction to the Demartini Method
- The Writing Series
- Overcome Writer’s Block and Learn the Secrets to Masterful Writing
- Write to Heal Your Relationship With Yourself
- Conflict in Life and Literature – viewing our lives as story to learn from them
- Self-Publishing – the Pain & the Pleasure
This video is an excerpt from a talk – more recent clips coming...
- Ludwina Dautovic, New Media Specialist and Co-Found of TRX (The Room Xchange)
- Janine Hutt, at a Visionary Business Leaders event
- John Anderson, Ex-Visionary Business Leaders International; now Hot Property Ezine
- Paul Puckridge, Training Director, The Success Institute
- Philip Rowell, Rotary Club of Brighton North (from an endorsement email sent to another cluster of Rotary Clubs)
- Les Price, Director, Enspirited Business Solutions
- Roy Mears, student of writing course, May 2010
- Keren Loyer, Co-President of WIZO Matan, June 2010
- Brian James, Brian James Communication Services
- Julia Reichstein, Librarian, Mentone Public Library
- Tony Brooker, Acquisitions, Mentone Public Library